Wednesday, February 20, 2013


Welcome Spring


It has been way too long since my last blog.  The Holidays and Winter 

just got the best of me. 

It is now time to think SPRING. 

 As always my color palette is white and neutrals, as you will see in these photos.

I've started with adding some of my latest finds to my favorite corner cupboard, as well as some of my handcrafted items, which are listed on my Etsy shop.


My favorite new find is the cloche with the vintage thread.  This may or may not be for sale in the near future. 

You may have guessed that I love sewing items ~ Especially old linens and lace.  




I made this Dress Form Pin Cushion ~ which is one of several on my Etsy.


Pearls and Lace just go with anything. 





I'm moving on now to get working on my Etsy Shop.  I'm glad you had 
Time to stop by to visit. 


As always, please visit my favorite Blog ~ Timewashed 
Thanks Becky for hosting Blissful Whites Wednesday

              
                      Lea
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment