Wednesday, December 5, 2012


 Well I finally have some things
listed on Etsy

I don't know why I decided to tackle 
A New Blog
Christmas Decorating
and getting my 
Etsy Shop going at
  the same time but that is what I am doing


I made several Dress Form Pin Cushions 
this summer, with the design help 
of my 11 year old Granddaughter

I sold several at craft shows and will be 
listing the rest on Etsy 
along with my Shadow Boxes 
and framed Santas

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday
and don't forget to check out 

Blissful Whites Wednesday 
at 
www. Timewashed.com 


                               Lea 
                     xoxoxoxo








3 comments:

  1. The dress form pin cushion is very sweet and pretty! I am going to have to check out your Etsy store!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pin cushion is just delightful! I need to pop over and check out your shop! Thanks so much for linking up to Blissful Whites Wednesday!!
    Have a lovely week!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your white, I am going for a White New Year also, great ideas for me, thanks

    ReplyDelete