Monday, December 3, 2012

Still Decorating for Christmas



 I'm not sure how long my 
Christmas Decorating 
will take

Here are a few photos of the work in progress.
This is my Living Room from a Distance.


 As you can see, it is not All White.
My Corner Cupboard is, but
my Santa Collection includes Reds.










I had planned to decorate the Mantel
in all White too, and went in search of 
a large Snow Scene to hang above it.
When I saw this mirror it 
  just called my name.
So Black and White became the theme for this area


Of course Silver, White and Greens  
were the
perfect accents.






This is as far as I have gotten so far.

You will also notice that there is no 
Christmas Tree in this room.
Just this small one next to the mantel.


Murphy will not leave this little one alone, 
so who knows what he would do with a 
full size tree.
His is just too cute, but such a 
"bad boy".

Thanks for checking out what I have done so far.
More photos to follow in the coming days. 

Lea 




            

               










1 comment:

  1. Your whites are lovely in your living room and the black mirror makes a beautiful accent. Your snowman collection is so pretty--love the big white one in the closeup. Happy decorating.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete