Wednesday, March 6, 2013



Spring is not quite here yet

Hoping for spring but still dealing with "old man winter".

Today is a cold and windy day here in the Northeast.
Waiting for snow to arrive later today, hopefully for the last 
time this year!!!
I am glad I got out last week and did some Antique shopping.  Mostly small things, 
but lots of sewing items.  Skeins and balls of cotton, buttons and lace trims 
in shade of Winter White.

The one glimpse of Spring is the Robins Egg Blue color
on the Cards of Buttons I put together in this
Wicker Box of Notions. 
I Love the Graphics on the old button cards. 

I decided to fill some Mason Jars with Skeins and Balls of Cotton
to list on my Etsy shop.  Along with some other finds.

This Drawer is Wonderful


Don't you love old wooden spools?






Don't forget to check out 
Blissful Whites Wednesday
at
TIMEWASHED  

and  get Inspired at Common Ground 

                   
                     Hope everyone has a great week.
                     Lea
                                          

3 comments:

  1. Great idea's for display, love the way you put them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea! My heart skipped a beat when I saw your first photo!! I am building a small collection of carded buttons...just adore them, and bits of vintage lace, thread, etc... Love how it all looks in your sweet basket!!

    Thank you for sharing your pretties at Blissful Whites Wednesday!!
    Hope your weekend is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky, Glad to see you back in Blogland, I hope that means you are feeling better!

      Lea
      xoxox

      Delete