Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas


 As you can see from my title,
Christmas,
It's been a while again since I posted

Fall is a busy time for me, helping friends with craft shows, and keeping my booth updated
for the Holidays
at Morgantown Market



White Tile Ornaments and Glittery Bells
are ready to hang or attach to a package.



 The pair of old cabinet doors now have coat hooks are now ready 
to hang in
an entry way or mud room.  




Candles, Cards and Vintage Toys.
And, of course, a Primitive Santa and Lots of 
Holiday Linens are pressed and ready.



All of these are available for sale at 
Morgantown Market in Morgantown, PA



Now I can begin to decorate at Home.






 My Favorite Wreath returns again this year above my
entertainment center.
Santas dressed in White complete the picture.

I still have lots to do, but tomorrow is another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment