Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August


Summer is nearly over 


I can't believe it's been over a year since I posted anything. 
I guess I must have been busy.

Much has changed in this past year.  Some good, some not so good, 
but most have been fun.

I have recently started selling at a wonderful place just east of Lancaster PA
at a co op called Morgantown Market

 They have been in business for 2 years and has about 80 vendors.
When I found it, I loved it.
   It's not your "run of the mill" Antique shop. 

Morgantown Market is a mixture of Antiques, Collectibles, Home and Garden Decor,
Handcrafted items, Jewelry, Candles, Photographs, Painted Furniture 
and much more. 
Check it out on Facebook

Here are a few photos of my booth.


  

Some of my favorite resent finds.  I love hunting for Unique Vintage Treasures.




As you can see, I am still in the Summer Mode.   In a few short weeks most of this will 
be changed out for Fall.
Of course I will always have Vintage Photos and Sewing Notions, 
and my favorite, White Ironstone.



Thanks for checking in and enjoy the rest of your Summer.

Lea 






No comments:

Post a Comment