Sunday, October 11, 2020

Getting my Shop up and running



 So, it's been 6 week since I had this idea to get an online shop up and running.  

If you know me or have followed me on Facebook, you know that I enjoy sewing, creating and collecting. 

Since Covid and the stay at home advise, I have been sewing Fabric Purses and Cell Phone Purses.  

Since I have an ebay shop, I decided to give that a try first.  I have been selling a lot of vintage sewing patterns and doing well with that.

My followers have not purchased any of my bags.  Then I went to my "old" etsy shop and found out that had been suspended.  I have no idea why except for lack of use for a few years.  

I have always loved the buying or making and selling at different consignment type shops.  Now with Covid, I prefer not to go that route right now.  This leaves me with an inventory of Purses as well as Vintage Items.

I will see if I can list these things on my Facebook Page, also titled 

Annie's Cottage Attic. 

The Photo below shows many of the Purses and Cell Phone Bags. 

Give me a Few days to get it started. 

Thank you,  Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment