Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Designed by Lea


I've been making more Cell Phone Purses
and Larger Cross Body Purses as well.

This Saturday is the Spring Craft Show and Sale at 
North Penn High School in Lansdale, PA

I have been helping a friend with her booth there for a while now
and she always invites me to add a few of my
latest creations.


As you can see, I am using Vintage Grain Sacks.
They are all One of a Kind and are lined 
with various vintage fabric and 
some new prints.
The cross body length strap is easily shortened with a simple knot

As you can see I have small inventory which continues to grow as I acquire more Grain Sacks


The Larger Purse has a long Braided Strap, is fully lined, 
with a pocket for a cell phone and 
a small matching wallet.


I will be listing new items on my Etsy Shop as soon as I get back to my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment